ONL-inspiration

We are now a few weeks into the course and I can summarize my experience so far with one word: inspiring.
- Meeting colleagues from various universities who share a common interest in learning more about ONL opens up for new perspectives on various issues, inspiring new thoughts/questions.
- Being exposed to new tools and getting the chance of testing them makes me realize the need to continuously keep up with development. At times, this insight is also somewhat exhausting but, on the whole, it gives satisfaction when I can master new tools and understand why/when/how to use them.
- The webinar I attended was inspiring in the sense that it gave me food for thought with regard to ways of exploring our practices in digital landscapes/environments. Enlightning and thought-provoking.

I like playing with words and acronyms so INSPIRING can stand for several experiences from the ONL-course so far:
Informative
Nurturing
Surprising
Professional development
Instant learning
Re-thinking
Inclusive
Networking
Great


Kommentarer

  1. I like your acronym. I enjoy acronyms, but I am not good in designing them! :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nice to hear. I hope the rest of the journey continues to be as inspiring.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Pathways for networked collaborative learning